CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Wedding!!

On Friday Clint and Haylee got married!!
It was a beautiful day and so much fun being together to celebrate.
My brother couldn't have picked a more perfect girl!
We love Haylee and are so excited to have a sister-in-law!!





Here are a few pics I snapped at the reception:

Professional pics to come!


They are are already headed back to Idaho, classes start Monday!
We miss you guys already!!


5 comments:

Casey said...

So cute! What a beautiful couple. Congrats Megan! I'll see you friday, and by the way...I think we are going short!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

They both looked so happy and cute together! I am excited for them!

LINDS said...

very cute couple

Cody and Lexie said...

they look so great!!

☂niki. said...

how exciting! they make a great couple.